Probably the thing that is holding me back the most is... who is going to read this? I mean, really. My life really isn't that exciting. Perhaps now this will drive me to BE exciting. To make news so that I have something to put forth out into this world. He he. If I had an evil moustache or goatee, I'd probably be stroking it with my thumb and forefinger and raising one eye brow at the camera.
My cat seriously has to show me where she hides the elephant shoes that she wears when she comes tromping up the stairs at night. She sounds like an army marching in for battle. Some nights, like tonight, she also jumps on the bed like it's an ambush and she is going to take prisoners. If I had a fainter disposition, I'd be screaming in terror each and every day. I think that she has listened to too many horror movies, and perhaps thinks we like to be scared and ambushed at crazy intervals. Hmm. Note to self: make sure cat is locked in the bathroom the next time we watch a scary movie.
Okay. This was my start. I don't need to write pages on the first day. Or night. Actually, it's almost early morning. But I finally did it! Go ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment