Friday, June 12, 2009

Nothing really worthy of a title today...

This is becoming a running blog. Probably boring to anyone who doesn't share the passion. Tomorrow I'll try to get something else going, too. But today... I update my runs!  I think probably I just need to better organize by little space in the www.

Anyhoo... I had my lunch hour yoga sessions today and then I logged 7 miles around the lake, and 3 more today. Yesterday was nice- cooler and rainy. I really do love running in the rain. Today it was hot and humid. I actually had a hard time getting started and my breathing was a little troublesome until I hit about 1.5 miles. Then I battled muscle fatigue in my legs. I think I may be pushing myself a little too hard. It's been a really physical week this week. The humidity almost scared me off of running today as I haven't really run in thick air before but I though there was no time like the present. I was only attempting 3 miles and if it was too much I wasn't going to push.  I did have visions of just keeling over whenever I encountered a group of people. Then I wondered if people would really stop to help me, so I thought it best to not test it but to save it for when I really do keel over one day.  It's bound to happen! :-)

Tomorrow I'm taking Caden to our local Relay for Life for awhile. I'm not on a team this year. I decided to change things up and focus on a different fundraiser this year. But I will pop out and support the Relay and walk for awhile. 

No comments: