Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bah- Homework, Schmomework

Did you ever look at the clock and see that it's 12:46 am and say to yourself "Oh dear, I haven't even opened my laptop yet to do the approximately 8 hours of editing I brought home to do on a project that was due..uh... two days ago?" I'm editing as I write because I actually said "Oh sh*t" instead of "Oh dear", but I'm trying to cut down on the cussing. Actually, perhaps I should resolve to cuss more in the New Year. I cut back an awful lot when I had Caden. I'm starting to sound like the kindly older aunt instead of Cathy that I really am on the inside. I find myself actually editing what I say inside my head. WTF? What happened to me? What's wrong with few choice spicy words here and there when appropriate? I do think that seeing that it's now 12:51 am and I am not a step closer to opening that laptop calls for a spicy word or two. Or three. I'll work on it.


No comments: