It's time to change up the look of the blog. Getting a little boring to me. Sorry about the massive amounts of pink. I'll probably modify that soon, but for now, it's working for me. You may want to put on sunglasses to view, though.
Running Ramblings
I'm running in Central Park this coming Saturday (May 22) to benefit a Pulmonary Fibrosis foundation. I'm meeting my friend Jackie there. This event has a 3 mile run, a walk and a 5 mile hike. Pick one and do it! I'm doing the 3 miler. Should be a quick run and the weather looks like it'll be perfect for this. This will be my first run the the park and I'm looking forward to it.
Sunday, May 23rd is a 10k at RL. This will be my first 10k race. This benefits the Marisa Fund. The funds raised goes towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
I have two 5ks scheduled in June. More on them later.
I'm kicking around the idea of running a marathon in August at Rockland Lake. Around and around the lake almost 9 times. I wasn't planning on a marathon this year, but I'll see how my training is coming along. I'm going to have to really step it up if I want to have a chance to finish. I'm going to check with Steve again (Steve... will you do it if I do it??). I just want a finisher's medal. :o)
St. Lucia
My next post or two will be about our wonderful vacation to St. Lucia! I was going to do that tonight but I started going through the 3,000 photos and became too overwhelmed. Why can't we take 24 photos, like normal people??
1 comment:
Cathy,
I'm doing it for sure. Would love to see you there.
Post a Comment