Today I signed a lease and picked up the keys to the new place. Below are a few "before" photos. Will start moving things over during the next week. Have FiOS scheduled for next week. New address. New phone number. It's a little... scary? Lots of butterflies. Check out the before photos...
Love the kitchen... lots of space!
Dining Room
Living room. I need curtains/blinds... and someone to help me hang them...
Master bedroom
Second bedroom
Main bathroom
Master bath
One final view... lovely!
This weekend begins the shopping. Need some furniture... okay... a lot of furniture. And the things that makes a space a home.
I'm excited. I am scared. I am happy and sad all at once. For the first time in my life, I will be on my own. I'll have my little man with me most of the time, but I will be depending on me. I can do this.
Wow... almost an entire entry without mentioning running... which reminds me...need to schedule the moving of my massive treadmill...
;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment