Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Another 5... hard time tonight
My legs were sore tonight, but I pushed through. Didn't wear my watch tonight because I didn't want to be racing myself. It was supposed to rain, so I wore a T-shirt. 3/4 length pants and a rain jacket. About a half a mile in I was sweating up a storm, and then could NOT get my jacket unzipped. Had to make a restroom stop and managed to get the jacket off. Nothing more frustrating that a wardrobe malfunction while you are trying to run! I tied the jacket around my waist and trudged on. Today was the first day that it was physically hard and not mentally hard. But I didn't give up or in. Tonight I reward myself with a nice hot soak in a tub. My muscles will sing the "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song! I just hope I don't fall asleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment