Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another day, another run

5 more miles today! Felt good and strong today.  I ran 3 miles yesterday after work. It was our first "summer hours" Friday- out at 3 pm.  Got to the lake around 4ish.  It was a hot day- about 88 degrees when I got to the lake.  It KICKED my butt and it was all I could do to complete 3 miles.  But I did. And sweated profusely.  Not a fun run. Today was cooler and a MUCH, MUCH better run. 

Hubby ran today, too! First time in about 20 years. He ran first while I hung with Cade, ate a bagel and read the newspaper while sitting on a blanket in the grass.  I'm so proud of him and hope he didn't push a little too hard.  The next couple of days will be telling.  I'm hoping for the best!

I'm up to 51 miles now since I started running. :-)  And am still loving it. Can't wait for more!

No comments: